About Educational Initiatives
- Mindspark has been empanelled by State of Texas, USA as a remedial program that can be used by students for their school work.
- Millenium Alliance award for Innovation to pilot a technology based reading solution to achieve the millennium development goals in education and health.
- Both the Government of Gujarat and Government of Bihar have entered into long term partnerships with EI to conduct their state wide assessments ("Gunotsav" in Gujarat)
- EI has created and administers the ASSET Test (India's largest diagnostic assessment test) to private schools from CBSE, ICSE and State Boards covering 350,000 students all over India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore every year.
- EI also works with government schools from states across India and has conducted large scale benchmarking studies for more than 10 million students working closely with partners such as World Bank, UNICEF, Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Hewlett Foundation, McKinsey, Harvard University and CSR like Google, Wipro, etc working in education.
- Two international sources – the Spanish Bankinter Foundation for Innovation and the American newspaper Huffington Post - independently invited or covered EI among the top 25 educational innovators in the world.